All bookings with Woodland Lodges (owned and managed by Mamaland Safaris) are subject to these terms & conditions.
1. Booking procedure: We accept bookings by phone, WhatsApp or E-mail as well as walk-ins at the lodge. To confirm an advance booking we will send you an invoice via e-mail so an e-mail address needs to be provided. When making a booking please specify rooming (single/double/twin/triple), meal plan (Half board/Full Board), number of adults/children, a contact number as well as any dietary requirements.
2. Payment & deposit policy: For your convenience we offer several payment options.
Cash payment in USD or UGX can be made at the lodge or in Kampala/Entebbe after agreement. Note that USD bills older than 2009 or with marks are not accepted.
Bank deposit or international transfers to our account in Bank of Baroda, please e-mail us proof of payment so the payment can be matched to your booking. As payment reference we ask you to give company name or name of the person that made the booking if it is a private reservation. Bank details are given in invoice & any bank charges are to be covered by the client.
Card payment via PesaPal (adds a 3,5% card fee).
Payment should be made in full at the latest on the day of arrival. During high-season we reserve the right to ask for a deposit to confirm the booking. This deposit should then be made in connection to booking.
3. Variations in rates: All rates are subject to change without prior notification due to factors out of our control such as taxes or levies of whatever nature.
4. During stay: We reserve the right to refuse any client behaving in a way that can cause danger/inconvenience to any third party, damage to property, environments or ecosystems to continue the stay. In such a case no refunds will be made and Mamaland Safaris/Woodland Lodges will not be liable for expenses occurring due to termination.
5. Cancelation Policy:
– 60> days to check-in date 10% charge
– 59-32 days to check-in date 25% charge
– 31-8 days to check-in date 50% charge
– 7-3 days to check-in date 75% charge
– 2-0 days to check-in date 100% charge
6. Complaints: Any issues that occur during the stay should be reported immediately to the staff at the lodge and we’ll do our best to resolve it. If an issue has not been solved to the client’s satisfaction a written complaint should be e-mailed to us no later than 30 days after the stay.
7. Liability: Mamaland Safaris/Woodland Lodges cannot accept liability or pay compensation for unforeseen circumstances that are out of our control. This includes flight delays/cancellations, war/threat of war, riots, civil unrest, terrorist attacks, border closure, acts of the government, strikes, thefts, epidemics, road closure, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, fire, technical/mechanical problems such as power outages and similar events beyond the company’s control.
8. Insurance: It is the client’s responsibility to make sure that they have sufficient coverage with travel insurance.
9. Health: It is the responsibility of the client to insure that proper medical precautions (immunisations and so on) have been taken.
10. Marketing: We reserves the right to use photos and videos taken during the stay for marketing purposes and by making the booking with us you agree to this. This consent can be revoked at any time in writing.