Are you struggling to find budget lodges in Uganda that keep good quality at a competitive rate?
We have the solution with close to nature safari lodges at great value for money with reliable service.
You’ll get happy clients and improve your business!
Reliable Safari Lodges
As tour operators ourselves (Mamaland Safaris is the back bone of our business) we know the importance of partnering with reliable safari lodges. You want to work with a safari lodge supplier that gives you a good price plus easy booking and payment process at the same time as they deliver a great experience for your visitors and guides staying there. Finding a safari lodge supplier that ticks all this boxes isn’t always easy. Our solution in locations where we struggled became to take it into our own hands with a chain of small lodges and hopefully that can benefit you to!
Pumba Safari Cottages which was the first lodge of our chain has earned TripAdvisors’ Travellers’ Choise Award for several consecutive years, which tells that we know how to deliver reliable safari lodge service.
A visitors review of Topi Lodge:
Amazing place with huge rooms, very nice decoration and clean, and a really quite place to relax and chill, also you can see a lot of birds. Great staff, delicious food (no problem with gluten allergies), and have dinner or breakfast at the terrace with that view is something out of this world, love it!.” – Chris D, TripAdvisor
At Woodland Lodges we aim to offer affordable safari style lodges in close to nature locations, with friendly service, comfortable rooms and tasty meals with a local touch.
The chain Woodland Lodges consists of:
- Topi Lodge by Ishasha, Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Pumba Safari Cottages by Kyambura, Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Hornbill Bush Lodge by Tangi gate, Murchison Falls National Park
- Tilapia Lodge by Entebbe
We hosted our first visitors at Pumba Safari Cottages in 2012 and have since then loved to offer visitors a memorable stay close to nature. This benefits you since you get happy clients, the lodges you chose for their safari is an important part of their safari experience. Picking safari lodges that offer good pricing combined with reliable service delivery is one of the best decisions you can take for your business. You, as a Tour Operator, is our main buyer and we wish to have a close relationship with you so that we can evolve our product in a way that fits you and your safari visitors.
How to start working with us:
- Fill in your e-mail in the form to get our competitive Tour Operator rates sent straight to your mail box. – Together with an introduction to each of our lodges as well as links to drop box folders with pictures you can display in your marketing.
- Contact us via mail, phone or WhatsApp to make your reservations.
- We confirm your booking with an invoice that you can choose to pay directly to our bank, to our representative in Kampala/Entebbe or at the lodge.